Thursday 6 May 2010

Last Day of Industrial Training

Yeah! This is the day that I waiting for however I have faced so much of problem in order to end my training. Just like yesterday, I work like a cow the customer still not satisfy with the condition of cooling tower. First of all, actually this is not my fault I had go to that job site only two times, the condition of the cooling tower I also very blur. I actually try my best to treat the water but the auto pump had spoiled already (this cannot blame me what = =). The engineering department of Le Meridien still want to scold me and say want see my boss.

Then, I reach my home but I found out that my handphone had spoiled again....oh no when my lucky day will come? I need to survive in KL for tow more days without handphone, it is not feel good.

Some more my boss said he will pay the petrol fees for me since that I went out to the job site but today is already last he have not pay for that, so is it possible for RM12 in my pocket for me to go back hometown in this saturday?

God Please Save Me

No comments:

Post a Comment